If you’re on this page, we’re hoping it’s due to the fact you’re interested in writing a post for The Readers Way. We welcome guest submissions, and there’s a great opportunity for you to share your creativity with the world through our website.
Our blog is a mirrored image of our work, and The Readers Way is on a mission to provide great facts and information to educate people in the best way. Kindly read the tips below to get a better idea about writing unique content we’re looking to publish. Then get in touch!
Read the Guidelines carefully
- Article length should be 800 words minimum.
- The guest’s post should be informative, innovative, incredibly picturized, and also 100% unique.
- Don’t promote or advertise any product.
- The keyword should be located naturally and additionally content needs to not have keyword stuffing.
- Use HD images, GIFs, and videos to help your informative article.
- Don’t neglect to offer the right headings or subheadings.
- Don’t upload any copyrighted photographs owned by others.
- Allow 2 hyperlinks in 1000 words articles and three hyperlinks to 1500 words articles.
- Content should have proper clarity and be additionally user-friendly.
- Articles that have not already been posted elsewhere.
We understand that hyperlinks are essential for you. So, we provide you with Do-follow links. You can add these links anywhere in your article.
How To Share Your Articles?
You can easily contribute your blog content in a separate word file with meta description and image mentioned below mail id.
Share your article at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you don’t follow the tips by mistake, your content can be posted by getting rid of your author bio.